Man in Iowa killed after being pinned by bulldozer
DAVENPORT (AP) — Authorities say a construction worker in Davenport has been killed after becoming trapped underneath a bulldozer.
Police and fire officials removed the man Tuesday morning from the work site near a Lowe’s store. The accident briefly closed nearby traffic.
The newspaper reports the man was operating the machinery when it tipped over and he became trapped underneath.
Police have not released the man’s name.
More State News
- Iowa flood buyouts could cost millions extra
- Iowa cities bypass state to halt payday lenders
- Iowa charge: Mom left baby in car during workout
- Iowa man says he was using mower to chase gopher
- Autopsy set in investigation of Polk County crash