Man in Iowa killed after being pinned by bulldozer
DAVENPORT (AP) — Authorities say a construction worker in Davenport has been killed after becoming trapped underneath a bulldozer.
Police and fire officials removed the man Tuesday morning from the work site near a Lowe’s store. The accident briefly closed nearby traffic.
The newspaper reports the man was operating the machinery when it tipped over and he became trapped underneath.
Police have not released the man’s name.
More State News
- Farmers seeing more interest in locally grown food
- Iowa regents to finalize 2nd tuition freeze plan
- Trucker gets life sentences in Des Moines slayings
- Iowan charged with killing dad to plead insanity
- Iowa approves Alliant relaxed efficiency plan