JCSCC to host monthly potluck
The Jasper County Senior Citizens Center will host its monthly potluck beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the center, located at 702 E. Third St. S. in Newton.
Turkey roast will be furnished by the center. Local seniors are invited to bring a covered dish to share or a donation. Entertainment, bingo and the monthly meeting will follow the potluck. Attendees should bring their own place settings.
More Community News
- Monthly potluck set for Tuesday
- NHS yearbook orders, senior portraits due
- Local organist, her students to perform Wednesday
- Looking Back in Newton’s History
- Advent event Sunday at First Presbyterian Church