|(Nicole Wiegand/Daily News)|
The Rev. Jessica Petersen-Orwenyo helps Summer Margritz follow along to “O Little Town of Bethlehem” at First United Methodist Church during Newton’s 17th annual Christmas Church Walk. Walkers listened to readings and sang Christmas hymns in eight of Newton’s downtown churches before sharing cookies and cider at the final stop of the evening.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's