|(Nicole Wiegand/Daily News)|
The Rev. Jessica Petersen-Orwenyo helps Summer Margritz follow along to “O Little Town of Bethlehem” at First United Methodist Church during Newton’s 17th annual Christmas Church Walk. Walkers listened to readings and sang Christmas hymns in eight of Newton’s downtown churches before sharing cookies and cider at the final stop of the evening.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary