Skiff Auxiliary to host open house
The Skiff Medical Center Auxiliary will host a holiday-themed open house from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 7, at the Skiff gift shop, located just off the lobby of Skiff Medical Center located at 204 N. Fourth Ave. E.
Guests are invited to browse the wide selection of gift shop items, including jewelry, purses, holiday décor and more, and treat themselves to complimentary hot apple cider and freshly baked cookies. The Auxiliary recently completed an expansion of their gift shop and will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at noon with the Greater Newton Area Chamber of Commerce.
All fundraising profits support equipment purchases for Skiff Medical Center. For more information about the open house or the Skiff Auxiliary, contact Connie Annis at (641) 831-0280.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton