Supervisors to approve Eaton for network administrator, review disaster relief plans
The Jasper County Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday morning to consider the approval of Ryan Eaton as the county’s new network administrator. He will fill a vacancy for the Department of Information Technology, and will be paid $63,256. If approved, his start date is slated for Dec. 11.
In addition, the board will review plans, in the event that federal funds are needed, for a disaster relief.
The board also will review construction permits using guidelines from the Department of Natural Resources, and will review the lease agreement for T-Mobile. T-Mobile will transfer its lease to Iowa Wireless Services LLC.
More Local News
- Accident involving school bus results in fatality in Colfax
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners