Parkinson’s group to meet Monday
The Jasper County Parkinson’s Disease Support Group will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday in the Park Center Garden Room.
Attendees should bring $8.50 for a holiday lunch. Special guest will be Crissanka Cristdoss. For more information, call (641) 791-1018.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter