Cedar Rapids police identify woman who died in crash
CEDAR RAPIDS (AP) — Cedar Rapids police have identified a 30-year-old woman who died in a hit-and-run crash.
Jennifer Hopkins died in the Sunday afternoon crash that occurred when a sport utility vehicle in which she was riding collided with a car in an intersection. She was thrown from the SUV and died at the scene.
A man and his four children were in the car. The children were treated for minor injuries and released.
More State News
- Dubuque leaders seek to dump greyhound racing
- Iowa nursing home fined for sex offender lapse
- Iowa insurer pokes fun at federal website in ads
- Dog lost after Iowa crash reunited with owner
- U. of Iowa says FEMA won't require more insurance