Courthouse to light up Friday
|(Nicole Wiegand/Daily News)|
Workers put the final touches on the Jasper County Courthouse’s lights display from atop a crane last Friday morning. The display, which includes holiday string lights and neon signage, will be illuminated for the first time this season at 6 p.m. Friday. The annual Lighted Christmas Parade will follow the lighting.
More Local News
- Split decision in Eilander trial
- Memorial Day service planned at Ashton
- Halferty to seek approval for COPS grant from Board
- Jasper County emergency groups stage 'disaster' to practice protocols.
- Berg student council donates to JCARL