NAMI to meet Monday at Skiff
National Alliance on Mental Illness of Jasper County will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center south board room is just inside the south entrance.
The meeting will include the election of 2013 officers.
NAMI of Jasper County is the local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness and meets the third Monday of each month. Anyone affected by mental illness, along with consumers, family members or friends, is invited to the monthly meetings. Call all Bill Ehler at (641) 792-2441 to learn more.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day': Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter