St. Nick’s Christmas Club adoption book available Monday
The St. Nick’s Christmas Club’s adoption book will be available at the Newton Daily News beginning Monday.
Application forms for the club’s assistance program for needy children in Jasper County remain available at the Newton YMCA.
For more information, call the St. Nick’s “Ho-Ho-Hotline” at 641-840-2682 and leave a message.
More Local News
- Split decision in Eilander trial
- Memorial Day service planned at Ashton
- Halferty to seek approval for COPS grant from Board
- Jasper County emergency groups stage 'disaster' to practice protocols.
- Berg student council donates to JCARL