St. Luke UMC to host Beth Falcone Brown benefit
St. Luke United Methodist Church in Newton will host a free-will offering benefit 5-11 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Newton American Legion Hall for Beth Falcone Brown.
Beth has been battling cancer for several years and her insurance coverage has maxed out until year’s end. She is now under treatment for brain cancer and cannot work her usual schedule.
More Local News
- Accident involving school bus results in fatality in Colfax
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners