St. Luke UMC to host Beth Falcone Brown benefit
St. Luke United Methodist Church in Newton will host a free-will offering benefit 5-11 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Newton American Legion Hall for Beth Falcone Brown.
Beth has been battling cancer for several years and her insurance coverage has maxed out until year’s end. She is now under treatment for brain cancer and cannot work her usual schedule.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's