Keselowski fined $25,000 for Tweeting during race
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Brad Keselowski became an instant social media darling for hopping on Twitter during a lengthy delay in the Daytona 500.
The tweets made Keselowski the center of attention. NASCAR seemed trendy and hip — a description its executives surely adored.
Turns out, tweeting from the car isn’t that cool with NASCAR: Keselowski was fined $25,000 on Monday for tweeting during the red-flag at Phoenix International Raceway.
More Professional News
- James unanimous first team All-NBA selection
- HOF goalie Roy returning to coach Avalanche
- Ryan Palmer leads at Colonial after 62
- Chicago Bears linebacker Urlacher retires
- Sergio Garcia apologizes for insensitive remark