Jasper County Conservation Board hosting owls program
The Jasper County Conservation Board will present a public program titled “Hooting With the Owls” at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, Mariposa Lake.
The program will include an educational talk and a hike through the park to call and listen for the owls that make Mariposa their home. Participants are encouraged to wear warm clothes and be ready to walk quietly down the park’s dark paths. This event is free and open to the public of all ages.
For more information, contact Jasper County Conservation at (641) 792-9780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton