Jasper County Conservation Board hosting owls program
The Jasper County Conservation Board will present a public program titled “Hooting With the Owls” at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, Mariposa Lake.
The program will include an educational talk and a hike through the park to call and listen for the owls that make Mariposa their home. Participants are encouraged to wear warm clothes and be ready to walk quietly down the park’s dark paths. This event is free and open to the public of all ages.
For more information, contact Jasper County Conservation at (641) 792-9780 or email email@example.com.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's