Alzheimer’s group to meet
The Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Newton Village in the second floor activity room.
Family members and caregivers are invited and a program on loss and coping will be presented by Michelle Langmaid.
The support group, which meets every third Thursday, is a place where you can receive information, visit with other family members and learn more about the disease.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County