Jury mulling verdict in murder case
WATERLOO (AP) — A jury has begun considering the fate of a Waterloo man charged with fatally shooting a man inside a car.
Twenty-two-year old Montez Caples is charged with first-degree murder, accused of killing 34-year-old Robert Shannon of Parkersburg on Dec. 14. Investigators say Caples was in the back seat of Shannon’s car when he put a revolver to the back of Shannon’s neck and fired.
More State News
- Dog lost after Iowa crash reunited with owner
- U. of Iowa says FEMA won't require more insurance
- Cedar Rapids pays state for trout stream fish kill
- Des Moines police say man shot at passing cars
- Farmers seeing more interest in locally grown food