Kids Against Hunger thanks church, citizens for support
To the editor:
The members of the Jasper County Kids Against Hunger Board wish to thank the Mission Committee of the Lynnville Friends Church and the residents of Lynnville, Sully and Newton.
They came out Saturday, Nov. 3, to package 25,920 meals, which will feed hungry people around the world.
Jasper County Kids Against Hunger
Board of Directors
More Letters to the Editor News
- Des Moines' claims to Iowa Speedway are underhanded
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month