Bake sale Tuesday to benefit Jasper County Elderly Nutrition
A bake sale benefitting Jasper County Elderly Nutrition is set for 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Jasper County Community Center.
Donuts and coffee will be available from 7 to 10 a.m., and baked goods will be available all day until sold out.
Jasper County Elderly Nutrition serves anyone age 60 and older along with their spouses (spouse need not be 60). Home-delivered meals are provided throughout Jasper County. Congregate meal sites are available in Newton, Colfax and Monroe. The program is funded by Aging Resources of Central Iowa, Jasper County, donations from clients and fundraising events.
To donate baked goods for the sale, call (641) 792-7102.
More Local News
- Law Enforcement Torch Run
- Memorial Day is 'Golf Day' for blind and disabled vets
- NHS Commencement to be held Sunday
- Memorial Day services planned for Monday
- NHS releases traffic pattern, shuttle service plan for Sunday’s commencement