Kellogg Garden Club
The Kellogg Garden Club met recently and elected officers for 2013. Carolyn Myers and Laura Hanawalt will be co-presidents. Freda DeGreef will serve as vice-president, Pat Patty as secretary and Eunice McCarthy as treasurer.
The club will decorate the Kellogg Museum kitchen for the Down Home Christmas event on Dec. 1 and 2. Ornaments were created at the meeting.
Plans were made for attending the Marshalltown Garden Club “Accents on Entertaining” on Nov. 2. The club will celebrate Thanksgiving with a potluck for members, spouses and guests on Nov. 13. Christmas will be observed with an outing to Peppertree Restaurant on Dec. 18.
More Local News
- Split decision in Eilander trial
- Memorial Day service planned at Ashton
- Halferty to seek approval for COPS grant from Board
- Jasper County emergency groups stage 'disaster' to practice protocols.
- Berg student council donates to JCARL