Grassley staff member to host office hours Nov. 15 in Newton
Aaron McKay, Sen. Chuck Grassley’s regional director based in Des Moines, will be hosting open office hours from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at Newton City Hall.
The open office hours are designed for Iowans to have local access to casework assistance and an opportunity to express points of view or concerns directly to a staffer for Grassley.
“Open office hours help more Iowans access the assistance that is available from the office of their United States Senator,” Grassley said. “I hope anyone with federal agency-related casework will take advantage of Aaron’s visits.”
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County