Grassley staff member to host office hours Nov. 15 in Newton
Aaron McKay, Sen. Chuck Grassley’s regional director based in Des Moines, will be hosting open office hours from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at Newton City Hall.
The open office hours are designed for Iowans to have local access to casework assistance and an opportunity to express points of view or concerns directly to a staffer for Grassley.
“Open office hours help more Iowans access the assistance that is available from the office of their United States Senator,” Grassley said. “I hope anyone with federal agency-related casework will take advantage of Aaron’s visits.”
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton