Doug Cupples has positive vision for Jasper County
To the editor:
I am writing to discuss an individual running for county government. His name is Doug Cupples. I recently had dealings with Mr. Cupples and found him to be extremely caring and efficent.
He went out of his way to help me and my family get into a car, and even though the car had no warranty he let me bring it in and he paid to have the car looked at. This man constantly showed my family consideration and has had very lengthly conversations about the positive things he would like to see happen here in Newton.
I hope that others can be made aware of his generosity and kindeness as well as his dedication to the Newton family.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip