Nature program for tots set for Thursday at arboretum
Jasper County Conservation Board naturalist Chrissy Rea will present a program on not-so-creepy critters from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Newton Arboretum for children ages 3 to 5.
The event is part of a series offered on the third Thursday of each month and designed especially for nature-loving tots. The educational sessions are discovery-based, focused on encouraging first connections with the natural world and instilling a sense of wonder that will last a lifetime. Each program includes a story, an activity and group directed exploration. This program is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Rea at (641)792-9780 or visit www.jaspercountyconservation.com.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary