Gophers’ Kill released from hospital after seizure
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota coach Jerry Kill was released from the hospital one day after he had a seizure in the locker room after a loss to Northwestern.
University physician Dr. Pat Smith issued a statement on Sunday saying Kill has been treated and is “in excellent health.” Kill has struggled with seizures for years, including several times last season in his first year with Minnesota.
School officials did not provide a status for next weekend’s game at Wisconsin. But Kill has never missed a game because of seizures and Smith says the coach plans to be back in the office on Monday.
More College News
- No. 25 Iowa women beat No. 22 Syracuse
- No. 20 Iowa State has no problem with Northern Iowa
- Tarheels stun No. 1 Michigan State
- No. 17 Iowa State pounds Auburn
- USC hires new football coach