Alaska String Band to perform at First Baptist Church on Monday
Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
The Alaska String Band will perform at 7 p.m. Monday at the First Baptist Church, 620 S. Eighth Ave. E. in Newton.
The public is welcome for an evening of uplifting music with a blend of gospel, bluegrass, swing, blues and Celtic.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County