Old fashioned ‘barn’ dance set for Friday at community center
An old-fashioned “barn” dance will be from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday at the Jasper County Community Center.
There will be live music and live calling. Admission is $5, with a family maximum of $20 (or pay what you can — no one will be turned away). All dances are taught, no knowledge or experience is necessary, and there is no need to bring a partner. For more information, call (641) 275-1204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter