NHS counselor to speak at NAMI of Jasper County meeting
NAMI of Jasper County will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center south board room just inside the south entrance.
Don Arends, a counselor at Newton Senior High School, will speak at the meeting.
NAMI of Jasper County is the local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Anyone who is affected by mental illness — consumers or family members — is invited to the monthly meetings, which are on the third Monday of each month.
For more information about NAMI, visit its website or call Bill Ehler at (641) 792-2441.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter