Hunters find stolen deer statue
MORAVIA (AP) — Officials say hunters found a large solid bronze deer statue that was stolen in June near Moravia.
The statue, which weighs about 1,500 pounds, was discovered about 30 miles away near Brown Slough in Lucas County.
The statue, valued at over $25,000, was found in good shape. No arrests have been reported.
More State News
- About 750 Iowans enrolled in marketplace plans
- Seven flee Des Moines house after basement fire erupts
- ISU survey shows 5.1 pct hike in farmland values
- Attorneys general warn FDA of new painkiller risks
- Records show more seclusion at Iowa Juvenile Home