Domestic violence program set for tonight at library
Sue Tufte of the Domestic Violence Alternatives/Sexual Assault Center will present a program on Domestic Violence Awareness Month at the library at 6:30 p.m. tonight at the Newton Public Library.
She will discuss services offered by the DVA/SAC, provide statistics for Jasper County, give information about domestic violence and respond to questions. The program is free and open to the public.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support