Newton Noon Kiwanis to meet
The Newton Noon Kiwanis will meet from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Progress Industries, 1017 E. Seventh St. N. in Newton, for lunch and a tour given by Melissa Butler.
Anyone interested in the program or in learning about Kiwanis is welcome to be a guest for lunch. For information or to make a reservation for lunch, call Lonnie Barton at (641) 792-4810. Visit www.newtonkiwanis.org to learn more about the service club.
More Local News
- Wooly mammoth bones on display at Keokuk County Expo on Saturday
- Board of Supervisors choose neutrality in Cleverly conflict with IDOT
- Zoo animals visit library
- Float entries now being accepted for Jasper County Fair parade
- Six arrested in Monroe drug bust