Brown bag lunch at historical museum library set for Tuesday
A brown bag lunch is planned from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Jasper County Historical Museum Library. The program will be presented by Earl May on timely fall gardening and yard tips and will include a question and answer session. Bring your lunch. Drinks will be supplied. Call (641) 792-9118 with questions.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County