Senior Citizens Center to host pot luck Oct. 9
The Senior Citizens Center, 702 E. Third St. S., will host its monthly pot luck beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday.
Bring a covered dish or drop a donation in the basket. Attendees are asked to bring their own place settings. Entertainment will follow the pot luck, with the monthly meeting held after. Bingo will follow the meeting.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter