State Rep. Kelley endorsed by Iowa Corn Growers Association
State Rep. Dan Kelley of Newton has been endorsed by the Iowa Corn Growers Association for demonstrating outstanding commitment to Iowa farmers, agriculture and renewable energy.
“From renewable energy to advanced manufacturing, a healthy agricultural economy is still critically important to a strong Iowa economy and good-paying jobs across the state,” Kelley said. “I’m proud to work with the Iowa Corn Growers Association and keep Iowa a world leader in renewable energy while boosting the value of Iowa crops.”
The Iowa Corn Growers Association is a member-based organization, with funding coming from voluntary donations. The Iowa Corn Growers Association’s policies include such topics as the Farm Bill, ethanol, livestock support and agricultural transportation.
The Iowa Corn Growers decision was made through candidate responses to their survey, voting records, letters and other quantified evidence of support to corn growers’ policies.
More Local News
- Local vets couldn't miss final Freedom Flight
- Thunder Nites benefits O'Brien family, local economy
- Council gives OK to amended development agreement for Iowa Speedway
- Council to discuss Main Street Iowa application
- Eilander testifies in his own defense on second day of trial