How one votes is no one else’s business
To the editor:
Oct. 1, I took my absentee ballot to the courthouse. Later in the day I received a robo call asking me how I voted. I hung up.
I do not think this type of calling is appropriate. It is no one’s business how I voted.
Mary Jane Tripp
Editor’s note: The Jasper County Auditor’s Office states that early ballots do not have names on them, only the signature of the voter, and are placed into a lockbox immediately upon delivery to their office.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip