Community Bank supports military service
Keith Welling of Community Bank, which has a branch in Newton, recently signed a statement of support for the National Guard and Reserve after hearing Medal of Honor recipient Sal Giunta speak about his military service in Afghanistan during the Iowa Bankers’ Association annual convention in Des Moines. Thirty other banks signed a similar statement provided by Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County