Reader thanks ‘Good Samaritan’ for returning wallet/checkbook intact
To the editor:
Saturday, I shopped at Walmart and when I returned to the car, I didn’t have my wallet/checkbook.
I retraced my steps, but did not find it. When I returned home, my wallet/checkbook was on my back steps, intact.
There also was a message on my phone from “Jenny H.”
May God bless you for going out of your way to be the great person you are.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Reader opposes merger of Speedway, Prairie Fire TIF districts
- Thank you to volunteer guards at Wall That Heals
- Don't miss Fred Maytag Park
- Thank you to Boy Scouts for Memorial Day preparations
- Disappointed for the Iowa Veterans Home