Work resumes at Jimmy John’s
After several weeks of inaction, work has resumed on the Jimmy John’s restaurant (top) on the west side of the Newton square. Richard Clark (above) of Rafferty Construction of Indianapolis, Ind. takes a measurement inside the former Forbes Office Solutions building this morning. Clark said he could not offer an opening date for the restaurant at this time.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary