Kiwanis to meet Wednesday
The Newton Noon Kiwanis will meet from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 223 E. Fourth St. N. in Newton, for lunch and installation of new officers.
Nebraska-Iowa Division Lt. Governor Rodney Corrigan will attend to perform the installation.
Anyone interested in the program or in learning more about Kiwanis is welcome to be a guest for lunch. To make a reservation for lunch or for club information, call Carol Jones at (641) 792-8817. Visit www.newtonkiwanis.org to lean more about the service club.
More Community News
- Monthly potluck set for Tuesday
- NHS yearbook orders, senior portraits due
- Local organist, her students to perform Wednesday
- Looking Back in Newton’s History
- Advent event Sunday at First Presbyterian Church