County offices closed for funeral
The Jasper County Recorder’s Office will be closed to the public from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday to allow employees to attend the funeral of long-time county employee Connie Raridon of Newton.
The Jasper County Auditor’s Office will be open for absentee voting on Wednesday, with all services available after 1 p.m.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton