Area student named to Ashford University’s dean’s list
CLINTON — Ashford University has announced the summer 2012 dean’s list for its online program and the on-campus accelerated programs, which included Terry Beal of Monroe.
“We are very proud of the academic achievements of our students at Ashford and wish to offer special congratulations to these students that have made the dean’s list,” Ashford University provost Rebecca Wardlow said.
Undergraduate students in the online and in the on-campus accelerated programs are recognized if they completed 12 or more credits, have a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or above, began and completed at least one course since the time the previous dean’s list was determined (April 30), currently are enrolled, attending or on an approved leave of absence, and in good academic standing as of Aug. 20.
More Local News
- Veterans honored at Freedom Flight send-off
- Local vets couldn't miss final Freedom Flight
- Thunder Nites benefits O'Brien family, local economy
- Council gives OK to amended development agreement for Iowa Speedway
- Council to discuss Main Street Iowa application