Area student named to Ashford University’s dean’s list
CLINTON — Ashford University has announced the summer 2012 dean’s list for its online program and the on-campus accelerated programs, which included Terry Beal of Monroe.
“We are very proud of the academic achievements of our students at Ashford and wish to offer special congratulations to these students that have made the dean’s list,” Ashford University provost Rebecca Wardlow said.
Undergraduate students in the online and in the on-campus accelerated programs are recognized if they completed 12 or more credits, have a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or above, began and completed at least one course since the time the previous dean’s list was determined (April 30), currently are enrolled, attending or on an approved leave of absence, and in good academic standing as of Aug. 20.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton