Newton Noon Rotary Club releases program schedule for August
The Newton Noon Rotary Club meets at noon each Tuesday at DMACC, with each program including lunch, a short informational session and a program.
August programs are as follows:
• Aug. 7 — Steve Dailey on “Milwaukee Rails.”
• Aug. 14 — Adam Otto on “Helen Eddy — Healthiest State Initiative.”
• Aug. 21 — Ethan Nasalroad on “Dr. Craig Rowls.”
• Aug. 28 — Janet Reents on “Newton Housing Development Corporation.”
Anyone interested in being a guest for any program may contact either Bruce Hoffmeier, president, at (641) 521-5262 or Brendan Lamont, membership chair, at (641) 275-7778. Anyone interested in giving a program may contact Ethan Nasalroad, program coordinator, at (641) 792-1292.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter